Grilled Pork Loin with Herb-Mustard Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced rosemary, sage and thyme
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pork loin, about 2 1/2 pounds, trimmed of fat
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Mix the olive oil, herbs, salt, garlic and mustard.
2. Rub the pork with the herb mixture.
3. Roast the pork over a medium fire until the internal temperature is 145º. (May also be done in a 350º oven.)
4. Place the pork on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Allow to rest 20 minutes.
5. Drain the pork juices from the plate into a small sauce pan. Add the vinegar and bring to a simmer. Stir in the butter. Correct the seasoning.
To serve, slice and arrange slices on a platter. Spoon sauce over and garnish with rosemary sprigs if desired.
Stephencooks – http://www.stephencooks.com/