Salad with Roasted Radishes, Roasted Shallots and Shrimp
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed of leaves and roots
- 6 - 8 shallots, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 large shrimp, grilled or pan-seared
- 8 ounces mixed spring greens, washed and dried
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt, pepper, vinaigrette – at table for diners to add if desired
Preheat oven to 425º.
1. Place radishes and shallots in an oven-proof dish and add the olive oil. Toss to coat vegetables with oil. Place dish in the preheated oven and roast for about 25 minutes.
2. Halve the roasted radishes and peel the roasted shallots.
To serve, arrange the greens on serving plates. Add the radishes, shallots, shrimp and tomatoes and serve with salt, pepper and vinaigrette at the table, for diners to add.
Stephencooks – http://www.stephencooks.com/